Subject Re: Whatsapp API
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:50:59 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Good Evening Russ,
> During our first covid shutdown from March to June, I spent my time making face shields on my 3d printer to give to local first responders.  I came across an extension for the software that controls my printer that uses Twilio to send SMS messages (they also have a Whatsapp API).
>
> At that time, you could sign up for a trial account that gave you something like a $15 USD credit for evaluation purposes.  Each message cost a small fraction of a cent to send.  I printed hundreds of pieces, each of which sent me a text to let me know when it was finished, and I still haven't paid a thing.  You may want to check out Twilio.

Thank you for this valuable info.
I will look into this once I am done with experimenting with plus 2019.
I am presently using 12.3
So either I buy at the end of the month (Most probably I will) or return
to 12.3

I did a quick google and reached their website. I was able to get
charges for whatsapp and them. A question arises if we have to pay both
then why not pay whatsapp only.

Will go into this later.
Regards
Akshat