Subject Re: Whatsapp API
From Russ Fisher <rfisher@ccnintl.com>
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:45:36 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello Akshat,

During our first covid shutdown from March to June, I spent my time making face shields on my 3d printer to give to local first responders.  I came across an extension for the software that controls my printer that uses Twilio to send SMS messages (they also have a Whatsapp API).

At that time, you could sign up for a trial account that gave you something like a $15 USD credit for evaluation purposes.  Each message cost a small fraction of a cent to send.  I printed hundreds of pieces, each of which sent me a text to let me know when it was finished, and I still haven't paid a thing.  You may want to check out Twilio.

Russ