Subject Re: dBase9 Win10
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:56:10 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> However, in my development experience, random malfunctions or inconsistent error messages are usually due to faulty coding on my part rather than some incompatibility with the operating system.

Good Evening Andy,
The toughest job is finding fault in own coding.

I have a form that is working okay on its own.

It is working okay when called by most forms.

BUT

there is one form which causes undesired navigation. And the worst part
is that this one form is used throughout the day.

Had it been all forms it would have been easy to debug.

Trying to locate fault for the second time but still unsuccessful.

Not a big issue but when I see it daily it creates a minor background
irritation.

Had the calling code been different it would have been easy to debug.
But this case is ...............

Regards
Akshat