Subject Re: dBase9 Win10
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 16:41:31 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Good Evening Michel,

> And effectivly, sometimes I get _qsql*.files and don't really know how to deal with.

Simply delete these files. They are temporary files which dBase normally
deletes but at times they are left behind and can be safely deleted
without any problem.

Search for these. they should be in your app directory or somewhere near
the dbf files. Or search using windows explorer.

Close all sessions of dbase.
Delete them.
Restart dBase.

Closing dbase is necessary as some files may be in use and windows will
not allow their deletion causing you to restart the process many times
to complete it.

Regards
Akshat