Subject Re: dBase9 Win10
From Michel <mgomet@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 06:57:03 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Akshat Kapoor Wrote:

> On 23.10.2020 13:23, Michel wrote:
> > running an application using dBase9 under Windows 10 I have some random malfunctions or inconsistent error messages.
> > So, I would like to know if dBase9 (9.5.1.0 b2426) is really compatible with Windows 10.
> > Thanks for support.
> >

> Good Afternoon Michel,
> I am new here and started with dBase 10 but I have read reports of
> people still using 2.6 or 2.8
>
> So there should be no issue of compatibility.
>
> And for error messages till we get a screen shot or pattern no one will
> be able to provide any suggestion.
>
> Please check for loose network connections or large number of
> _qsql???.dbf files which at times collect over a period of time.
>
> Regards
> Akshat
Hello Akshat,
thanks for support.
As replyed tio Andy, issue I encounter sometimes is that program closes without any warning or error message or log. And 1 ou 2 times I received error log with bad information : wrong concerned class or line number.
And effectivly, sometimes I get _qsql*.files and don't really know how to deal with.

Regards,
Michel