Subject Re: dBase9 Win10
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:23:23 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 23.10.2020 13:23, Michel wrote:
> running an application using dBase9 under Windows 10 I have some random malfunctions or inconsistent error messages.
> So, I would like to know if dBase9 (9.5.1.0 b2426) is really compatible with Windows 10.
> Thanks for support.

Good Afternoon Michel,
I am new here and started with dBase 10 but I have read reports of
people still using 2.6 or 2.8

So there should be no issue of compatibility.

And for error messages till we get a screen shot or pattern no one will
be able to provide any suggestion.

Please check for loose network connections or large number of
_qsql???.dbf files which at times collect over a period of time.

Regards
Akshat