Subject Re: cannot create unique table
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:24:26 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 15.10.2020 17:03, jude ojo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having problem of 'cannot create unique table' when I want to run a report.
>
> What should I do please.
>
> Jude

Good Evening Jude,
Please provide us a screen shot of the error. (If it is not in English
please provide a translation as it will be difficult to copy and paste
translation from a image file)

Primarily it seems that there are mutiple _qsql???? files in your directory.

Close all sessions and delete all _qsql?????.dbf files in your directory.

If this does not solve your problem then insert the following just
before you run your report.

msgbox(set('Directory'))

If it shows the directory of your app then clean that directory of _qsql
files.

If it shows some reserve directory like program files or windows then
you will have to change directory.

Regards
Akshat