Subject Re: ADORowset
From Gaetano <gaetanodd@hotmail.com>
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2020 05:08:58 +1000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Mustansir,

In that case, you cannot control the indexes. The server does it quite
efficiently for you. If the field you search on is indexed in MariaDB,
the index will be used to return the records.

One option is to use an ADOquery with params and set the params based on
your entryfield contents.

If you post the section of code showing what you are trying to achieve
and how, I'm sure someone can help with a solution.

Cheers,
GAetano.