Subject Re: can I use a CDM the same way as I use a DMD?
From Gaetano <gaetanodd@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:08:14 +1000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

It's for a web app, so no forms involved and most likely no reports
either (I export the outputs to CSV format for download), but from your
inputs, I take it that it is still advisable to use an existing DMD that
already inherits from that CDM, even if I only use the database
component of it for a particular routine.

Thanks for your inputs Ken!

Cheers,
Gaetano.