Subject Re: MOVE TO THE SEARCHED RECORD ON THE BROWS OR GRID ON THE FORM
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor.1959@outlook.com>
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2020 05:21:57 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Agostinho,

Your form works perfectly after a bit of tweaking. Your error I suspect lies in the table.
I moved some of your code from the constructor to the onOpen event because the products alias does not exist at the time of form creation.
I added a table creation routine and called it Products99 to avoid a clash with your real table:
Run the code and come back with any further issues.

Regards,
Andy

*----- Agostinho.wfm form code starts here-------------------------------------------*
// create the products99 table
if not file("Products99.dbf")
   create table products99 (Code character(4), Merk character(4), Product character(10))
      use products99 excl
      aData = {"ID01","5607","Widget","ID02","9987","Hammer","ID03","9988","Chisel"}
      aData.resize(3,3,0)
      append from array aData
      index on Code tag PrCode
      use
endif

** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 09/13/2020
//
parameter bModal
local f
f = new AGUSTForm()
if (bModal)
   f.mdi = false // ensure not MDI
   f.readModal()
else
   f.open()
endif

class AGUSTForm of FORM
   with (this)
      onOpen = class::FORM_ONOPEN
      height = 16.0
      left = 42.8889
      top = -0.52
      width = 77.1111
      text = ""
   endwith

   this.BROWSE1 = new BROWSE(this)
   with (this.BROWSE1)
      height = 9.12
      left = 9.0
      top = 5.76
      width = 57.0
   endwith

   this.ENTRYFIELD1 = new ENTRYFIELD(this)
   with (this.ENTRYFIELD1)
      onKey = class::ENTRYFIELD1_ONKEY1
      height = 2.88
      left = 3.0
      top = 0.96
      width = 22.0
      value = ""
   endwith

   function ENTRYFIELD1_onKey1(nChar, nPosition,bShift,bControl)
      ccode=form.entryfield1.value
      Find &ccode
      return

   function form_onOpen()
      USE PRODUCTS99 ORDER PRCODE alias Products99
      form.browse1.alias = "PRODUCTS99"
      form.browse1.fields = "PRODUCTS99->CODE,PRODUCTS99->MERK,PRODUCTS99->PRODUCT"
      return

endclass

*----- Agostinho.wfm form code ends here-------------------------------------------*