Subject Re: Move to the searched record on the brows or grid on the form
From AGOSTINHO <AGOSTINHOTEIXEITA@YAHOO.COM>
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2020 14:26:16 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear MerVyn thank you for your input and the note regarding
uppercase characters for message headings.

Please note that my problem is that when entering the search ccode in the entryfield1 it does not trigger the brows/grid object on the form, it don't moves anything on the object it remains on the top of the dbf files