Subject Re: printer paper source
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:21:43 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2020-08-10 15:01, Ken Mayer wrote:

> That works great. Unfortunately I am not sure what the fix is to apply
> to PaperSize ...

Do you mean that paperSize.prg shows the last papersize number but not
the description?

On my computer the last papersize number and description (256 -
Custom... and 32767 - PostScript Custom Page Size) is shown for both the
Canon printer and PDF995.

PaperSize.prg only prints the device name if the program is executed
without a parameter.  For PaperBin.prg I moved the print statement out
of the if...endif so that it always prints.  This is the change I
suggested for paperize.prg.

    if not type("argVector(1)") == "C"
        cDevice  := getPrinterDefault()
//       ? cDevice  // moved out of if...endif  MB 2020-08-10
    endif
     ? cDevice

Mervyn.