Subject Re: printer paper source
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:19:32 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 08.08.2020 22:54, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear Ken sir
>
> I went through the program but all in Greek and went above my head. I am yet to get exposure on external window functions
>
> At moment Akshat program is at my rescue. But it gives default setting. So I have to request remote user to change settings and send me printout.
>
> If for paper source something can be available, it can be useful.

Good Afternoon Mustansir,
My code will just not store the default options it can also reload them.
If there is some difference with default Like laser printer is default
and you want the specific printout to go to thermal printer then my code
is useful

Or if there are 2 trays and your printer should take from tray 2 which
is not the default then my code is useful.

You set the parameters once. Since they are not hardcoded so every
station can have their own parameters.

I would request that you please be a little more specific why you want
to aim for paper source info.

We may be able to help you with some work around.

Regards
Akshat