Subject Re: printer paper source
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2020 13:24:29 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Ken sir

I went through the program but all in Greek and went above my head. I am yet to get exposure on external window functions

At moment Akshat program is at my rescue. But it gives default setting. So I have to request remote user to change settings and send me printout.

If for paper source something can be available, it can be useful.

Best Regards
Mustansir