Subject Re: Menu problem still plus others
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Sat, 8 Aug 2020 04:13:54 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Tony,

I was just trying to be helpful, as I'm not as advanced as some of these
guys here that can almost know what you were doing...I'm not one of them
just yet, but you have so many things calling other things, hard coded
paths of files we don't have, that it's really impossible to guess where
there could possibly be a code problem. With everything being called,
who's to say one of those files we don't have isn't the culprit in
say...changing your path? We can't.

On the path issue here's another shot in the dark... :)

Memory corruption could have theoretically changed your directory path
for you by not having an intelligible path. I was also wondering if your
program was to do this once a day for a month, because that could
explain the 30/31 times it ran flawlessly...almost like a date change
occurred to another month, and it didn't handle it well...::shrug:: like
I said, just guessing because no one can see what they can't see. :)

Hope Akshat can help you.

Lee