Subject Finished Tutorial and question about custom control
From Joe LeBlanc <jleblanc@lebtech.com>
Date Fri, 7 Aug 2020 12:04:52 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Even though this question could be asked in the Tutorial newsgroup, for
personal reasons, this will be the only time I will post a question in
this newsgroup.
I'll apologize now and get on with my question.

In the tutorial, we did a series of custom control and form.
I suspect that I should be able to simply copy these controls & forms
from the Tutorial Custom folder to my new program Custom Folder.

As far as the Custom Controls is concerned, the Tutorial mentions that
there are custom form controls in the dUFLP but I still have to figure
out where a description listing of what's in there.
When I figure it our, I should just be able to copy the class into the
appropriate folder of my application???

Thanks for your help.

I need to figure out how to do a certain form class but I'll post that
when I figure out exactly what I need.
--
Joe LeBlanc
Nospam.jleblanc@lebtech.com