Subject Re: Menus Again
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Tue, 4 Aug 2020 22:00:38 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2020-08-04 10:50, Andy Taylor wrote:
> Tony,
>
> I'm guessing that your pushbutton that runs the form has the following in it's code:
>     onClick = {;do MbcDisplay.wfm}
>
> Please change that to:
>     onClick = {;msgbox(set("directory")); do MbcDisplay.wfm}
>
> Run the form, press the pushbutton and check that the folder shown is, in fact, the one that contains MbcDisplay.wfm.
>
> My guess is that the folder that dBASE is running in is not the one you think it is.
>
> There are plenty of other things that we can check on if I am wrong...this will be something simple and is very unlikely to be a bug.

As I understand it both mbcmenu.wfm and mbcDisplay.wfm are both in the
the same panel of the Navigator and each can be started by a
double-click in the Navigator.  If this is the case then there is a very
good chance that there is a typo in the code in mbcmenu.wfm that
launches mbcDisplay.wfm.

Check your typing very carefully.  If you don't find a misspell then
delete the line and enter it again.  It doesn't happen often but it has
been known for something to get upset in memory.