Subject Re: Menus Again
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Mon, 3 Aug 2020 22:50:40 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 03.08.2020 11:27, Tony Hughes wrote:
> Hi all you helpful people,
>
> I am still bewildered as I have tried all the cures so far an all fail.
>
> If I double click mbcdisplay.wfm in the mbcdisplay folder on my desk top, it runs without a problem. If I double click mbcmenu.wfm in mbcdisplay folder it runs OK also, but one can't seem to find the other one in the same folder ?. As I said before I have another program called Allpro. In the Allpro folder I have Alpromenu.wfm and this finds Allproemp.wfm, AllproRaws.wfm, Allprotest.wfm, without any problems.
> Could the mbcdisplay problem stem from the fact they both have similar names. I really do not seem to be able to discover any difference, but one runs the other does not ?

Good Evening Tony,
What do you mean by double click in the mbcdisplay forlder on the desktop.

Are you using windows explorer to locate and run the files.

And what do your mean by
"but one can't seem to find the other one in the same folder ?"

Is it visible in ide but not visible in explorer or vice versa.

Please provide details.
Regards
Akshat