Subject Re: Form Menus
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:39:30 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 28.07.2020 06:56, Tony Hughes wrote:
> Hi Akshat, Mervyn,
>
> Thanks again for help - As I said before I have two different programs being done.
> In one - Called AllproTest I have a form menu that I included in my last call for help - this operates Ok with just - Do ?????.wfm - It seems in MBCdetail another program that I am doing whatever I try - Do ????.wfm  will NOT operate and I am at a loss to know why - I have tried  form.Close() before and after the Do ????.wfm to no avail in MBCdetail, but it does operate in AllproTest -
>
>   Thanks Mervyn for the tip on saving the spinboxes I just forgot that ?
>
>    function PUSHBUTTON1_onClick()
>    do Displaymbc.wfm
>    return

Good Afternoon Tony,
I would recommend posting in the same thread so that we can see the past
trail of posts.

function PUSHBUTTON1_onClick()
do Displaymbc.wfm
return

If you have doubts that the above pushbutton is not working then the
simplest way to check is change it to

function PUSHBUTTON1_onClick()
msgbox("Going to execute")
do Displaymbc.wfm
msgbox("Execution complete")
return

And in displaymbc.wfm
add the following as the very first line even above the ** do not delete
line
msgbox('In displaymbc.wfm')

It will cause popup of multiple msgbox but will indicate flow of execution.

If all three pop up then there is error in displaymbc.wfm

Regards
Akshat