Subject Re: table empty
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Mon, 6 Jul 2020 11:46:21 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> I have not done any coding since the "infamous dBase 4 days" so I have a lot to learn, however Ken's books are wonderful, but I still need guidance ?
> I am not using USE to open the table, just the standard "sql"  with Query at the  opening at the start of the form. I was not sure if ZAP and PACK were still in use in the latest versions of dBase, as they do not seem to be mentioned in Ken's books.
> He mentions EmptyTable, but as I said in my earlier appeal for help I can't seem to get it to work.
>
> Also I had a form with pushbuttons on it, and in the EVENT,  I coded Do Batch.wfm or what ever other form I had. This worked well for about 10 days but now comes up with Batch.form.wfm does not exist. Have I changed a setting in dBase to cause, or is there a better way to connect to coded form ?

Good Morning Tony,
It would help us in identifying problem if you can copy and paste the
actual code you are using to empty the table. There could be typos or
incorrect object references.

for batch.form.wfm error please post a screen shot of the error. It
would give us help in resolving this issue.

Regards
Akshat