Subject Re: Dbase app 0n Google drive
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor.1959@outlook.com>
Date Fri, 22 May 2020 13:36:48 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Emeka,

If you have reasonably modern pc's and are using windows the best option for working from home is to use the remote desktop connection facility.
That way you can link to and then operate your machine at work using your home computer (or a spare from the office).
As long as the work computers are still operating then effectively nothing changes in your office setup.

I know I made a slew of assumptions but I hope that helps,
Andy