Subject COMBOBOX
From Al W <TDWSOH@AOL.COM>
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:49:26 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi
I have created a form PROJECT.wfm that has a field ENTRYFIELDWF_OPT11
I have also added to that form a Combobox named Trade1 from the Component Pallete

I have a Form OPTIONS – WORKFORCE.wfm with ENTRYFIELDWORKFORCE_OPTION1 and a table OPTIONS – WORKFORCE.dbf that also has a field ENTRYFIELDWORKFORCE_OPTION1

I would like enter or link data to ENTRYFIELDWF_OPT11 from a list in the combo box that can be expanded to pick a ENTRYFIELDWORKFORCE_OPTION1 from either the OPTIONS – WORKFORCE Form or Table.
I have not been able to figure it out. How do I do it?