Subject Re: lockrow()
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2020 12:59:32 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 15.03.2020 02:12, Charlie wrote:
> Hi Akshat.... Thanks for the info.  That will help a lot!
>
> I've actually worked with mariadb and workbench.  I like working with them also especially with php.  But this is just a little enhancement.  I've thought about converting over to that side, but oh my gosh the work involved would be enormous!!

YES the work involved would be enormous.

With backend databases datalink fields are not there.

All table alterations have to be handled via sql.

It is almost the same as php except for the fact that php is stateless
and here we have memory variables etc.

This greatly reduces the work load.

In dbase We get events.

It is always you win some you loose some

Regards
Akshat