Subject Re: Random form feed
From Jens Kallup <kallup.jens@web.de>
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:59:28 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello,

don't know, what System You are use.
But under *nix System's, it can be, that the line-end-mark
is ^M - a DOS based feed mark.

You can write your own converter program with Turbo Pascal/C
or other Tool's, and remove thise mark in binary-mode.
I would prefer dBase, but I don't know Your skill's.

Or You can use dos2unix(.exe).
This little tool convert DOS File's to *nix File's on the fly.

HTH - Hope This Helps
Jens