Subject Re: DDE help
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2020 14:29:35 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 26.02.2020 13:14, Robbie Nott wrote:
> Hi Bruce
>
> Pretty cool !
> Thanks very much
>
> I like the idea of the numbering in the transfer file.
>
> Kind regards
> Robbie

Good Afternoon Robbie,
I receive data from a remote location almost daily.
Both sides running dBase apps on MariaDB

I had opted in for sending complete tables rather than sending batches.

The tables are compared and necessary changes made.

With just few thousand rows to compare it does not take much time.

My communication is usually one way.

Regards
Akshat