Subject Re: closing mdi app with menu
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:02:29 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Paolo,

That's been a problem eve from previous versions of dBASE...as I
discovered when I did it, in dBASE 11... you have to have some form be
able to be opened, otherwise the application hangs as you describe or in
my case sometimes crashed the program trying to get it to do something
with the "Not Responding" message in the Title bar.

Lee