Subject Re: htmllink in grid
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:09:27 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2/12/2020 7:30 AM, Charlie wrote:
> Hi.. I haven't  tried this yet but thought I'd ask if it is possible.
>
> Can you use htmllink cc to set links in a row so that you can just click on the contents of a column and go to the link?  The contents of each item in the column would be different.  Thought I'd ask before I try it.
>
> Thanks!!!

I don't think you can do that that way. However, you could probably do
something similar. The htmllinktext class was designed for sitting
directly on the form, is text, not an entryfield, etc.

Look at the code used for htmllinktext.cc for the onClick event handler ...

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm