Subject Re: requery problem (semi reason)
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 08:08:30 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) sauccntold1.wfmmaster1.dbf

Thanks... Not that I don\\\'t trust you but I\\\'d rather not send the data.  I just don\\\'t want it out there.  How about the structure? I\\\'ll just attach that and the form here.  The original form is called sauccnt.wfm.  This has a different name and may have some reference in it to sauccnt so that would have to be changed.

I have run into similar problems even in the original file.  I have completely taken out the requeries and added an update button which simply closes then opens the form.  Even that has similar problems but where it used to shut down every time after the first use, now without the requeries it doesn\\\'t shut down as easily and frequently.

I am thinking about using xdml with the pushbuttons instead as I have other forms I\\\'ve used that way and have never had this problem.