Subject Re: Data module with a complex index
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Mon, 9 Dec 2019 11:17:06 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 08/12/2019 00:42, Heinz Kesting wrote:

> Thank you so much for this unexpected announcement of such a beautiful
> masterpiece of a song! I must have missed that one somehow back then,
> perhaps it was overlapped here in Germany by "Layla", probably his best
> known song from this era in Europe, although released under the alias of
> Derek & The Dominoes.
> So you're not only a genius when it comes to database questions...

Not at all.  It's just that I've been around for a long time and have an
eclectic taste in music. :-)

> Anyway I added it immediately to my collection!
>
> Not sure - may I give you 'Merry Christmas greetings' from Germany in
> the middle of your summer season?

It may be Darkest Africa but there are people here who do celebrate
Christmas.  All those missionaries in days gone by did a good job. :-)

Given the climate the Christmas meal is more likely to be cold meat and
salads followed by icecream or a traditional braai (Barbecue. Rhymes
with Brian) rather than roast turkey and steamed pudding.  Of late
though people have started a new tradition, Christmas in July, which is
just a good excuse for a "proper" Christmas dinner on a cold and frosty
day. :-)

At my age long term planning is tomorrow afternoon so let me get my
greetings in in good time.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.