Subject Re: Data module with a complex index
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Sat, 7 Dec 2019 23:42:29 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Mervyn,

> 63mm in the past 3 days and the forecast is a 60% chance of rain for the
> next 3 days.  Mind you up here in the highfeld it is regarded as a
> summer rainfall area.

Well, it may be of no great comfort to you, but it's raining here at
temperatures just above the freezing point, which is pretty nasty
weather, but surely kind of normal for the season here. However, it's
still better than having it as snow, which would add a lot of unwanted
labour to it ...

> After several years of drought conditions, as the
> old Eric Clapton song has it, "let it rain, let it rain."

Thank you so much for this unexpected announcement of such a beautiful
masterpiece of a song! I must have missed that one somehow back then,
perhaps it was overlapped here in Germany by "Layla", probably his best
known song from this era in Europe, although released under the alias of
Derek & The Dominoes.
So you're not only a genius when it comes to database questions...

Anyway I added it immediately to my collection!

Not sure - may I give you 'Merry Christmas greetings' from Germany in
the middle of your summer season?

Kind regards, Heinz