Subject Re: Data module with a complex index
From Robbie Nott <robnott@mweb.co.za>
Date Fri, 6 Dec 2019 22:36:09 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Mervyn
Eskom is a disgrace !

Bought a 1000 Watt inverter at the Chinese flea market ( R500 )
When the power goes off I attach it to my car battery and my PC runs fine.
Not sure how long it'll last - have used it for 4 hours and the car
started just fine.

As for the Data module I'm battling with, please see my reply to Akshat
Am wanting to do the 2 key relationship in the data module and not sure
how to implement in the data module.

Many thanks
:-)