Subject Re: Data module with a complex index
From Robbie Nott <robnott@mweb.co.za>
Date Fri, 6 Dec 2019 22:30:47 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Akshat
Many thanks for your help

Show
Cat
Ring

It's the query on the Ring table that has me confused...
I'm hoping to use the cool "params" that you so kindly taught me in the
data module.

Just not sure how to get these into the query because they come from the
other 2 tables

FormRef.qRing.Sql = "Select * from Ring where ShowNo = :nShowNo and
CatNo = :nCatNo order by RingNo"

FormRef.qRing.Params["nShowNo"] = FormRef.qShow.Fields["ShowNo"].Value
FormRef.qRing.Params["nCatNo"] = FormRef.qCat.Fields["CatNo"].Value

Thanks for your assistance

:-)