Subject Re: oddc drivers
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:47:32 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Akshat...

OK now I think I understand.  So I have to have dbe installed on the machine I want to access the data on?  See if I get this straight.  The database is on my main computer.  I am trying to access it from a remote computer.  So I have to install bde on the remote computer in order to do this?  Is that correct?

Thanks much!!!