Subject Re: oddc drivers
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:38:39 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi.. I am using dbase11 and it should connect in 32bit.  Basically the fedex tech guy was trying to set it up so we could sync with their tracking numbers directly in my dbase forms.  Not sure if this is possible.  But the tech mentioned I have to configure somehow so that I can see the .dbf files on my computer through oddc.  Possibly I heard him wrong but I thought he said oddc??

This is not essential.  I guess I am more curious about it than anything.

Thanks!!