Subject Re: Image class
From <rich@autotraker.com> <<rich@autotraker.com>>
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 14:18:28 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) ZoomForm.zip

Not sure if this is any help to you.
Basically you can both zoom and move the image around the form.
Slider on right side to control the zoom.
Mouse down to move the image around.
Left double click zooms the image by 20 pixels
Right double click reverses the zoom by 20 pixels.
What I didn't do was re-center the image in the form as you zoom in or out.
I imagine what could be easily done.
None of it is done with a callback so it will also work on PLUS 2.80
Rich...

"Mustansir Ghor"  wrote in message news:9QLrlxSmVHA.1880@ip-AC1E04A7...

Thank you Ken sir and Marc.

Zoomit has an additional feature of moving the zoomed object as well.

Regards
Mustansir