Subject Re: Printing to HP Envy printer
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Sat, 9 Nov 2019 10:36:39 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2019-11-08 1:51 PM, Allan Bennett wrote:
> Thanks Alex.  I've just used the Wizard to create a very basic report, but it still takes over 4 minutes to print an A4 sheet.

I would be most unhappy if it took longer than about 10s to print an A4
page no matter how much text was on the page. :-(

How long does it take to print a page from a word processor or
spreadsheet application?

The 'HP ePrint + JetAdvantage' option in your printer selection form
allows you to send print jobs from any computer or smartphone using the
printer's WiFi connection.  If the printer is connected to the computer
by a cable then the 'HP Envy 5000 series PCL-3' option is the correct
choice.

Mervyn.