Subject Re: Program locks up Reply 2
From Ruth Bromer <ruth@treklite.com>
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2019 17:57:23 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Akshat, thank you so much.  The statement that was missing had been there before I added the stuff about ConfNum and I didn't notice that I removed it.  And thanks for the command for creating ConfNum.

The reason that ConfNum is a character field is because the data I was getting before included alphanumeric data.  I"m trying to modify my original programs as little as possible since I need this for Saturday.

Now about what Mervyn posted.  I don't know where to look for it, so I'm stuck using Chrome for now.  What is the program called?  I probably still have it on my computer but I can't find it.

Thanks for your help.

Ruth