Subject Re: Program locks up Reply 2
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2019 23:14:38 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) appendcompetitor2.prg

On 15/10/2019 21:03, Ruth Bromer wrote:
> First of all, I forgot how to get into this as a stand alone, not through Chrome.
>
> My program is locking up with no error messages.  This is a simplified version of what I worked on during the summer.  I added an index, ConfNum, to the csv file and that's when it locked up.  It was working until I added that field.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Ruth

Please go through this reply after going through my earlier reply.
I went through your prg and found that you had commented out a section
in last part of the prg.

I have fixed that error also.
Just a minor change was required
    qf["ConfNum"].value = str(Conf,3,0)

confnum is string so converted conf to string and all was working well.

Regards
Akshat