Subject Re: programming and comparision dbase3+ and dbase 2019
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:11:25 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 9/18/2019 9:34 AM, prem shah wrote:
> Please see the content of attached file and give some solution

Basically without looking at your attachments, moving from dBASE 3+ to
dBASE 2019 is going to be a big change all the way across the board.
Some commands won't work anymore (all the screen commands @/Say/Get ...)
and so on.

Suggest you look at the area below with my signature and such, and go to
the tutorial to get a feel for Windows application development with
dBASE for starters. Then you may want to consider my books ...

(The tutorial is free, the books aren't ...)

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm