Subject Pushbuttons
From Emeka Ossai <megameks@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 19:00:21 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) screenshot1.docxscreenshot1.jpg

Hi all,

I am thinking about how I can make a restaurant software easy for an average knowledge computer user. I have attached a screenshot of a POS software that has the feature to further buttress my point.

On the screenshot, there are menu1 to menu9. Under menu1 there are are 45 submenus. Menu2 has 45 submenus and so does other menus uptill menu9. Alltogether, there are 405 submenus.

When you click on any of the submenus and press shift key and right mouse button, it takes you to a form to create a new restaurant menu like rice for example where you enter the price and its image then you save. When you save, it puts the name RICE on that submenu.

Now at the point of selling, on clicking the rice imenu, the price will be displayed to the POS forn.

I hope I made sense. Further helping questions are welcomed.

Thank you