Subject Re: Google Drive as a file sever
From edward racht <e.racht@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:09:21 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Yiannis H. Economides
> Any ideas please ?
> Anyone tried this ?
>
> Regards

Dear Yiannis,

I am sorry you disappeared from the disussion that you wanted and so carefully posted in the newgroup.

If you look at the names of the people who responded, you may conclude some very experienced dBASE developers volunteered their time for this  - providing their two cents based upon you first request for a discussion.

Then you chose not to participate.

So, are we blowing a lot of hot air between ourselves or did we not comprehend your true request for a discussion?

Should you not like the direction of the discussion you must say so.

You need to explain yourself in computer terms we understand such as:

Does this server in the cloud only handle your own personal devices.

Is the server in the cloud a client based with multi-users.

Does your project use Inno?
Is it DEO?

Do you understand the purpose for the cloud in business?

Do you understand the purpose for the Source Aliases in the setup of dBASE?

Please respond!!

To me this is a hot subject with a great future but only for what it is designed and set up for as it is virtual.

ed