Subject Re: Google Drive as a file sever
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:16:34 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 13/09/2019 12:28, Yiannis H. Economides wrote:
> Akshat ,
>
> Not a BDE aliases issue!
> In my application the user can put the data files in any place/drive and there is a setting  to select he drive/folder where the data files exist.
> In my case I selected the mapped drive for Google drive but it seems that it dows not work.
>
> Regards
>
> Yiannis

Try changing it to another third folder.
Maybe path have been hard coded at 1 or 2 of the initial places.

And you said mapped drive so

Try opening the mapped folder in Windows Explorer pasting (not typing )
the same path that you are using in your app to address bar of windows
explorer. Could be an access issue over network also.

This is all that I can think of.
Regards
Akshat