Subject Re: pos software
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:41:26 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 8/14/2019 5:09 PM, Emeka wrote:
> I want to do a pos software using dbase  plus. What do I need to do. How do I go about it. How do I print barcodes using dbaseplus. Please someone should put me on a starting point.
>
> Thank you
>
> Emeka

If you have the software already, go to Ken Mayer's Page and do the
Tutorial to start getting your feet wet at:

http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm

...and take it from there. Also, you'll want to make sure you're setup
with the newsreader so you search the newsgroups here to find those
subjects you need in here..Bar Code usage is peppered through out the
newsgroups, so pointing you to one place in particular would be beyond
me. :)  I'm relearning myself, and the Tutorial helps immensely.

Good Luck

Lee