Subject Re: function keys label F2 to F9
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Tue, 6 Aug 2019 17:23:02 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2019-08-06 8:05 AM, Akshat Kapoor wrote:
> Good Morning Mervyn,
> The two cases are not similar. I had required the hook because on key
> label was not recognising the numeric key pad keys.
>
> Mustansir requires something similar to abbreviations expansion.
>
> And for this Ken's example is sufficient.
>
> Regards
> Akshat

No argument, Ken's example is sufficient to do what Mustansir needs. I
never said it wasn't nor did I say that my way was better.  A hook is a
hook whether you do it by using ON KEY LABEL or by using a Windows
keyboard hook.  It never hurts to know of an alternative to a solution.

Using a keyboard hook may be a bit more work but all the heavy lifting
has already been done.  A little bit of copy & paste and there you go.

Mervyn.