Subject Re: ApplyLocate error
From Ruth Bromer <ruth@treklite.com>
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:26:29 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I'm not clear on testing in the IDE. Makes sense to be able to go in and
fix things without having to go through the whole process before being
able to make a change.

However, I know that the input is good.

It's the 'if' statement to determine of there is an existing record that
just needs quantity to be updated, or if a record needs to be added to
the output table.  I'm in a fix here and I just can't get it to work
even though it works with Mervyn's original program.

The issue is that I am ordering shirts of colors for myself that I
didn't offer to others and the only way to put them in the input is to
go into the table and add the records at the end, then resort.  The main
difference in what Mervyn has as input is that it is a huge file with a
lot of other fields.  My input is just what I need for the report to the
silk screener who wants my order ASAP.

Ruth