Subject Re: dBAse 11 Exec.ini Files
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:23:23 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 7/16/2019 12:49 PM, Norman Snowden wrote:
> Dbase 11 Exec.ini Files
>
> Previously using Project to Build and Save an Executed version of a Form the Exec.ini File would automatically appear
> in the Folder alongside the Saved Application.
>
> Now only the Application appears. How can the ini file be viewed to be
> sure it is what I want it to be? I can find the dBASE Plus 11 ini File but not the ini file my Executed.exe is using.

Add some code in the startup routine of your application and recompile it:

msgbox( "ini file: " + _app.iniFile )

This will give you the exact path ... by default dBASE Plus 8 and later
uses the Windows UAC for storing files, and that includes using the user
folders and more.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm