Subject Re: Blinking Text
From MUSTANSIR GHOR <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2019 08:44:46 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thank you All
Thank you Mervyn

For my case it is a Hospital software. The reception collects receipt for sevices. This receipt creates a blank record for service povider. Therefore, we need on the service provider screen to blink to awake him that get ready to give service. So blinking feature continues to blink until it is attended.

Regards
Mustansir

endclass