Subject Re: Tutorial
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 16:33:44 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Laurie,

Mervyn's right, you have to setup and do the Tutorial EXACTLY, following
all directions, etc... as it is laid out.  And we have a newsgroup here
titled "d.tutorial" that if your newsreader hasn't gotten for you, you
should get have it find it and read and post to it concerning the
tutorial as the author and others will look there for people having
issues with the tutorial...but the getting-started was a good second
choice to look in. :)

First thing I'm going to guess why you can't find customer.dbf is that
you don't have the source alias's and the directories setup
properly...but without confirmation, can't say.

As for typing twice, are you sure you aren't just not hitting enter
after the auto complete puts in the command you're typing? You hit enter
once for the auto completion, and then you hit it again to execute the
command.  Could this be what you're referring to?

Looking to see your posts appear in the d.tutorial thread.

Lee