Subject Re: Apache 2.2 on Win Server 2019
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 10:13:05 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I hate to sound stupid but is this something new in dbase 12, or have you always been able to connect via apache.  I am using dbase 11 right now.

I connect to mysql using apache but I didn't realize it was possible to connect directly to a .dbf file this way.

I'd like to find out more about this.  Can someone give me more info?

Thanks much!!!