Subject Re: IMPORTING CSV file
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 02:25:56 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Future project,

I guess I can look at expanding that program a bit, by using a form to
create, choose / files, and maybe create a class out of it ...but, baby
steps at this point.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get a plain _app and _app.framewin
and menu to work without crashing in an MDI setup in the IDE.  I like to
work from the front inward, so this is a pain for me not to be able to
do it two-way. Crashing is a pain. :(

Lee